Sunday, November 2, 2008

Have you noticed?

Have you have noticed my beautiful, new blog and Etsy shop headers!?!

These snazzy graphic designs are compliments of my BBF, (best blogging friend), Brianna. We met at Bible study in Charlotte and quickly became friends. We were a part of a "Supper Club" and have supported each other through some big life changes! I am so glad we have remained dear friends!


Not only is she my friend, she is the owner and designer of Mod Memento!

You can see her gorgeous work at www.modmemento.com. There you'll find unique and modern artwork for your nursery or home. Each digital print is 100% one-of-a-kind because it reflects YOUR personal Love Story, Birth Story, Monogram, or Family Tree.

Also, Bri is the wife of M and the lovely mommy of AF who can both be gorgeously viewed at http://babysteelersfan.blogspot.com! I hope you will enjoy her, her family and her artwork nearly as much as I do.

Love you, Bri!
Thanks for making my site so Mod!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kitty! You are too kind! Thanks for the awesome shout out girl!